A HUGE and special thanks to you for presenting at the conference! Here are some final notes that you will want to keep handy during the event:
- Please note that training information for you is here. You are responsible for learning to use the Blackboard Collaborate platform, and there is a recorded training session on that page.
- The time of your actual presentation session(s) is listed on the schedule page for your time zone. Please double check to make sure you know when you are going to present.
- IMPORTANT: The private page that lists the presenter/moderator links for each individual session is here. This is where you will find the link to enter your session room with the correct privileges. This page is just for presenters and moderators, so please do not share it as we do not want any participants entering session rooms as moderators. http://www.homeschoolconference.com/page/presenter-moderator-links
- Please go into your presentation room at least 30 minutes before your session begins to check your audio, to upload any presentation slides, and to welcome attendees.
- We will have a volunteer moderator for each session. If you need some help before your session and do not see a volunteer in your room, the volunteer lounge will be open during the conference and we will be glad to help you. The link to the room is http://thevolunteerlounge.me. You can keep your session room and the lounge open at the same time.
- Please consider the audience that attends your session as a "studio audience." Because we have concurrently scheduled sessions, many who will want to attend your session will have to watch the recording--so remember that your "studio" attendance only represents a portion of those who will watch and benefit from your presentation.
Please continue to let people know about this free conference! Please find Promotional Materials, including sample Tweets and blog posts, at http://www.homeschoolconference.com/page/press-publicity.