Week 1- Case 1

The session link, ppt slide shows and activities are now posted in Week 1 of the wiki. They can be found at http://digifoot12.wikispaces.com/Week+1+-+Case+Files

Good luck!

Verena :)

Views: 134

Replies to This Discussion

I'm slowly but surely starting the process...I just created my PLN in Mighty Bell.

Everyone at their own pace! Good work! Even if you do one thing at a time - and take time to go back later (in like 3 months) you will see a HUGE learning curve...2 Steps forward....It's "All About Me" week!!!

Challenge Activities:  My choice for a common chat area would be edmodo (www.edmodo.com).  I would suggest a community for DigiFoot12 be developed so that each member can join.  The alternative would be to create a group in edmodo, provide the group code to the DigiFoot members, and communicate, communicate, communicate.  Either way would definitely be a common chat area with easy access to it.

So excited! Already created it before the course started, just waiting for someone to suggest it...so I could link it!

www.Edmodo.com  - #DigiFoot12

The code won't come up....let's see if changing the text works...s2u5sd

Just joined this Edmodo group and created a poll for everyone to respond to. I have used Edmodo for the last three years with my 4th graders as our learning management system. We love it!

Hi Verona, I could not find the spot you created in Edmodo. I researched for #digifoot12 and the text you provided as well. Any other tips?

Sorry to be so late.... White Rabbit syndrome + I seem to have mislaid a huge chunk of time somewhere.  I was sure I had signed up for a daily email notice (a welcome and necessary reminder!) but maybe not. 

So just now I created an edmodo account but need help finding the #DigitFoot12 chat space. Both edmodo and student2.0 look like very useful and usable spaces. 

My teachers use Edmodo and with the parents and students. We also have used Edmodo as a communication/collaboration tool with the staff for book studies and reflection. The communities are wonderful resources, as well.

Hello, could it be possible to share a link to illustrate how Edmodo could be used to foster communication? It's a new tool for me never used it before and therefore I am really curious to see how much it can do :))

Asli - Shannon Poulsen and the ESL Team used Edmodo as part of our Online ESL course. We included all our "Flipped Learning" videos as well as extension activities and a way to check in with our students. We used is as a safe, reliables means to communicate "outside" of the classroom. The group code to  of our ESL courses are GlobalEd.ca

A1 group code    j8ipqk
A2 group code    mx59fh
B1 group code    jh4f8d

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Follow #homeschool14

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service