All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What We Can Learn From Homeschooling

I'd love it if some of my colleagues here would read and comment on my new article--it's just been published in a newish online education j…

Started by Melanie Borrego, Ph.D.

0 Feb 2, 2015

Reigniting Your Child's Passion for Learning and Living Through Unschooling

Name and Title: Laurie A. Couture, Author of Instead of Medicating and Punishing and Attachment Parenting/Unschooling Coach Organization…

Started by Laurie A. Couture

0 Aug 4, 2014

To University from Unschooling: Why the digital generation needs adults more than content

Your Name and Title: Judy Arnall, BA, DTM, Certified Canadian Family Life Educator School or Organization Name: Unschooling Canada Associ…

Started by Judy Arnall

0 Jul 29, 2014

Science and Homeschooling a Winning Combination

Your Name and Title: Blair Lee M.S., I am the author of REAL Science Odyssey Biology 2 and Chemistry 1 Co-Presenter Name(s): N/A Area of…

Started by Blair Lee M.S.

0 Jul 22, 2014

A Handcrafted education

Your Name and Title: Blair Lee M.S., I am the author of REAL Science Odyssey Biology 2 and Chemistry 1 Co-Presenter Name(s): N/A Area of…

Started by Blair Lee M.S.

0 Jul 22, 2014

An Introduction to Self-Directed Learning

Your Name and Title: Luba Vangelova Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of the World from Which You Will Present: Washington, DC, United States L…

Started by Luba Vangelova

0 Jul 3, 2014

5 Steps to Unleashing the Brilliance of your Child

Your Name and Title: Kathy Magnusson, M.Ed.          Youth mentor, program manager, learning consultant Co-Presenter Name(s): N/A Area of…

Started by Kathy Magnusson

0 Jun 30, 2014

SelfDesign: Unfolding Our Infinite Wisdom Within

Your Name and Title: Monica Cochran, Director of Global Learning Programs Organization or School Name: SelfDesign Global Learning Community…

Started by Monica Cochran

4 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Monica Cochran

Learning in Minecraft - the Massively @ jokaydia Guild

Your Name and Title: Jo Kay - Director, jokaydia.com / Facilitator of Fun on the Massively @ jokaydia Minecraft Server Organization or Scho…

Started by JO Kay

3 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Lori Bender

Humor and Lightness in the Face of Struggle

Your Name and Title: Meredith Collins, Learning Consultant Area of the World from Which You Will Present: Portland, Maine, US Language i…

Started by Meredith Collins

1 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Urmila Samson

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Follow #homeschool14

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service