Steve Hargadon's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks great, John.  I'm accepting (you'll get an email from me), just need to make s…"

Steve Hargadon replied Aug 2, 2013 to Using Online Resources to Teach Math vs. Training Kids in Math

4 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by John Bovey

"Eric:  I'm intrigued by this. Thanks for submitting. "

Steve Hargadon replied Aug 2, 2013 to Enterprising Students in Institutional Contexts

3 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Eric Rosenberg

"I had JTG on my interview series (http://www.futureofeducation.com) a few years back…"

Steve Hargadon replied Jul 30, 2013 to Presentation Proposal: The Six Purposes of Secondary Education

5 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Hurrah for Tammy! "

Steve Hargadon replied Jul 30, 2013 to Creating Your Own Interactive E-learning with Adobe Captivate

3 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Casper Pieters

"Mariaemma: Thanks so much for submitting to present!  We have a non-commercial polic…"

Steve Hargadon replied Jul 27, 2013 to Learning Styles or Learning Disabilities?

2 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Mariaemma Willis

"Very interesting topic for me.  Thanks for submitting!"

Steve Hargadon replied Jul 27, 2013 to Integrating Unschooling with Traditional Teaching

1 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"I love Mindsets, and had Carol on my http://www.futureofeducation.com interview seri…"

Steve Hargadon replied Jul 27, 2013 to Motivation for the Uphill Climb: Praise and Success

2 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Cindy Sheets

"OK, love this.  We give book authors some latitude with our "no commercial presentat…"

Steve Hargadon replied Jul 27, 2013 to Helping Boys Learn: 6 Secrets for homeschool success

2 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Edmond Dixon

"I was not familiar before reading this with the idea of "slow learning" but I love t…"

Steve Hargadon replied Jul 27, 2013 to Slow Learning

3 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Chetana Kulkarni

"This looks great.  So glad you're doing it! "

Steve Hargadon replied Jul 27, 2013 to What is Your Creation/Consumption Quotient? The Power of Learning By Doing

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Urmila Samson

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Follow #homeschool14

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service