Urmila Samson's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I heard Brent Cameron at the Rethinking Everything conference in Texas in 2009.  Am…"

Urmila Samson replied Aug 24, 2013 to SelfDesign: Unfolding Our Infinite Wisdom Within

4 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Monica Cochran

"Of course I'd love to help spread your film in our part of the world.  I saw the tea…"

Urmila Samson replied Aug 23, 2013 to Class Dismissed - The World's 1st Feature Length Documentary about Homeschooling

5 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Kadidia Doumbia

"I love your definition, Suki, and look forward to your presentation. "

Urmila Samson replied Aug 22, 2013 to The Feminist Homeschooler

5 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Urmila Samson

"Very important to work with heart and hands and not just mind. Creativity is needed…"

Urmila Samson replied Aug 22, 2013 to What is Your Creation/Consumption Quotient? The Power of Learning By Doing

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Urmila Samson

"I think Beth and Scott Noelle and girls are in this documentary.  I met them at the…"

Urmila Samson replied Aug 22, 2013 to Class Dismissed - The World's 1st Feature Length Documentary about Homeschooling

5 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Kadidia Doumbia

"I feel this is a really important topic.  Children these days, especially in India,…"

Urmila Samson replied Aug 22, 2013 to Humor and Lightness in the Face of Struggle

1 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Urmila Samson

"Sorry you won't be there.  Please send me your paper and any other links, books, res…"

Urmila Samson replied Aug 22, 2013 to Presentation Proposal: The Case for The Abolition of Tests in High Schools

3 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Urmila Samson

"I am very interested in this topic.  Have been against any kind of testing for child…"

Urmila Samson replied Aug 22, 2013 to Presentation Proposal: The Case for The Abolition of Tests in High Schools

3 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Urmila Samson

"I had coined the term Inner Curriculum a few years ago.  Would love to join your ses…"

Urmila Samson replied Aug 21, 2013 to The Willed Curriculum: A Learner Centered Democratic Worldview

1 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Urmila Samson

"Sounds interesting!"

Urmila Samson replied Aug 21, 2013 to SelfDesign: Unfolding Our Infinite Wisdom Within

4 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Monica Cochran

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Follow #homeschool14

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service