General Discussion (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Student-led Webinars

So, in addition to the great webinars that Jenny Luca is holding on Web 2.0, I thought I'd introduce the idea of students setting up and ru…

Started by Steve Hargadon

7 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Internet Routines

I'm interested in what routines young people have established with regard to using the Internet. At some point in your routine, you go to S…

Started by Sam Moore

4 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Marty

Students 2.0 Introductory session - archive of the meeting

The introductory session of the Learning Web 2.0 series, an introduction to what Students 2.0 is all about, was held last Wednesday night (…

Started by Jenny Luca

5 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Steve Hargadon

A Virtual Conference For and By Students 2.0 - Spring 2010?

I am proposing a spring virtual conference (end of May, beginning of June?) as a type of springboard for Students 2.0 - to possibly ignite…

Started by Jackie Gerstein

6 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Marion McDevitt Jacob

Who is your BEST teacher ever that use technology? What did they do?

What do they do that is so awesome? Why do you like that class? What technology do they use? How do they challenge you? What was the best p…

Started by Richard Close

0 Apr 26, 2010

Jackie Gerstein on "User-Generated Education"

Our "Students 2.0" mini-series continues on Tuesday, April 27th, with a live and interactive interview with Dr. Jackie Gerstein on "User-Ge…

0 Apr 26, 2010

Dr. Robert Epstein on Teen 2.0, Live Tonight

Our "Students 2.0" mini-series starts tonight with a live and interactive interview with Dr. Robert Epstein on his encyclopedic book, Teen…

0 Apr 26, 2010

Anya Kamenetz Live and Interactive on Her Book, DIY U

Our "Students 2.0" mini-series continues Wednesday, April 28th, with a live and interactive interview with Anya Kamenetz on her book, DIY U…

0 Apr 26, 2010

Ideas for this Network

Before we really launch this network, I"m hoping will brainstorm some ways that a network like this could be very helpful to students.  Ple…

57 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Jackie Gerstein

A Virtual TEDxTeen?

TEDxTeen http://www.tedxteen.com/ is scheduled for March 27.  Here is the description: TEDxTeen has curated a lineup of international youth…

Started by Jackie Gerstein

6 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by monika hardy

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Follow #homeschool14

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service